EMERGENCY LODGING ASSISTANCE
When things go bad, every moment counts. Emergencies can go from bad to worse quickly. That’s why it’s good to know Empire Hospitality is on your side, finding emergency housing solutions where and when you need it.
Things Happen when you least expect them.
Emergencies can overwhelm even the most carefully planned, orchestrated, and coordinated response. When your team is working hard and making things better moment by moment for those most affected by an emergency, we make things easy for you and your team.
Empire Hospitality sources and secures emergency lodging for our clients — long term, short term, and everything in between. Our work with relief agencies and the federal government agency FEMA positions Empire as the only emergency housing solution you’ll ever need.
We’re able to provide immediate lodging solutions because of our expertise and strong partnerships with national hotel brands and other lodging providers.
Best of all: We’re here when you need us — 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our team is dedicated, tireless, and resourceful. As soon as you call, we’ll assign you a dedicated project manager. This will be your single point of contact from the beginning to the end of our partnership.
Next, we’ll get to work straightaway — sourcing appropriate lodging, communicating your needs with hotel staff, tracking room rates, managing room blocks, facilitating guest arrivals and departures, and providing on-site senior management at your request. We’ll also keep you in the loop — providing confirmation numbers and access to the lodging portal, as well as providing you with timely and comprehensive reports.
Get yourself some Peace of Mind:
- The leading team in Emergency Lodging at your disposal
- Business partnerships with access to thousands of rooms nationwide.
- Instant reporting on apartment availability nationwide
- All contracting, negotiation and accounting handled by Empire
- Singular consolidated invoice no matter how many properties are used
- Proprietary Technology for room block management and real-time reporting
- Lodging provided at minimal delay.
In 2018, a deadly series of natural gas line explosions in the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts had residents and authorities on edge.
When officials evacuated thousands of residents, Empire got to work. Within 12 hours, we secured 1,200 hotel rooms spread across 170 hotels for the evacuated residents. Over the next week, we secured 5,000 hotel rooms and apartments in all. Meantime, we remained in constant contact with hotel managers, emergency responders, and local officials.
It was a demonstration of our extraordinary resourcefulness. It also showed our ability to think on our feet under crushing and often shifting, unpredictable deadlines.
- Multiple FEMA contracts
- Department of Homeland Security lodging and relocation
- Emergency shelter in the aftermath of hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Coordination with emergency responders during the California wildfires
- Boston over-pressurization event, securing 5,000 hotel rooms across 170 hotels (including 1,200 rooms in 12 hours)
Get in touch with Empire Hospitality for more information about our emergency assistance program.